‘Repetitive Scratch Injury’ is the perfect go-to record for any portablist jam or 7” DJ set and contains original yet highly addictive scratch sounds.
Side A is arranged at 83.3 bpm and concentrates more on vocal phrasing whilst Side B, at 100 bpm offers 5 great new ‘aah’ and ‘fresh’ alternatives as well as the originals.
The record also includes ‘sneaky secret scratches’ by including an alternate sample on
just 1 rotation of each scratch loop, giving scratch fiends an element of ‘russian roulette’ to keep things interesting.
Pressed on bright pink vinyl with full colour picture sleeve illustrated by renowned skateboard artist Mark ‘Fos’ Foster (Heroin, Altamont, Baker, Toy Machine, Santa Cruz,
Element and more).
• Produced by World Champion turntablist DJ Woody
• 12 unique skip-proof scratch phrases plus 2 longer sentences and features
‘secret’ scratch sounds
• Perfect go-to record for any portablist jam or 7” DJ set.
• Pink vinyl
• Sleeve artwork by Mark ‘Fos’ Foster
(Heroin Skateboards, Altamont, Baker, Toy Machine, Santa Cruz, Element)
• Side A programmed at 83.3bpm, side B programmed at 100bpm