JDD BUILD STANTON STX PORTABLE TURNTABLE
- JDDPTA-SX CARBON FIBER TONE ARM KIT
- JDDX2R-SX CONTACTLESS FADER
- BLACK THICK CORNER PADS
- CARBON FIBER HANDLE
- BLACK DECAL SET
- JDD SLIPMAT
- RUBBER SPINDLE CAPS
CARTRIDGE NOT INCLUDED.
ORTOFON OM STYLE CARTRIDGE
*** FOR BEST PERFORMANCE USE EXTERNAL 18650 CHARGER. ***
NiteCore i2 Intellicharger Two-Channel Charger - for 18650 etc
Efest LUSH Q2 Intelligent LED Charger
The Stanton STX portable turntable.
Designed strictly for 7" records. (Does not play 12" records)
The Stanton STX is a mobile, compact and portable turntable equipped with a factory-installed Innofader Nano mini crossfader. Designed to last over 4 million cycles, this extremely smooth fader can be easily switched between left and right positions to accommodate both left- and right-handed scratch styles.
The independent crossfader cut-in and curve knobs provide an unmatched level of crossfader customization, allowing DJs to precisely calibrate the crossfader to their own style.
Performing with beats and loops is so easy. Just connect a smartphone wirelessly via Bluetooth or via the jack stereo input and you're ready to track to your tunes. The USB port with one-touch recording makes it quick and easy to record high-quality audio, while the stereo RCA outputs allow you to connect external mixers and speakers for live performances.
The most popular and useful features Inspired by the modding scene are already included in the STX, including a start/stop button, built-in speaker, and pitch slider with ultra pitch selector.
Included with the STX are high-quality, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that provide enough power for hours of portable use. The batteries can be easily recharged by connecting the unit to a computer or power adapter via the USB-C input.
To top it all off, the lockable lid also acts as a stack-able, lockable base that brings the STX to standard turntable height.
- Compact, mobile scratch turntable for sessions on the go
- Installed Mini Innofader Nano crossfader
- Independent crossfader cut-in and curve controls
- Powered by rechargeable batteries (included) •Built-in speaker
- Bluetooth input for smartphone looper apps
- Direct recording to USB •Start/stop button
- Pitch slider with ultra pitch option
- Stack-able lid with lock
- Switching between 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPMs
- USB-C input for charging
- Technical specifications:
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Power supply: 3.7 V Li-ion batteries (18650) or AC adapter (Not included)
- Weight: 2.4 kg •Dimensions (W x D x H): 330 x 330 x 101 mm
- Dimensions without cover (W x D x H): 330 x 330 x 82 mm
- Stanton STX Turntable
- USB-C cable
- 2 rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- 45 RPM adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and safety instructions